8/02/2011

KNITTING Summer Cotton Knit




A knitting project I have been worked on. I purchased my third ready-to-knit kit from WOOL AND THE GANG few month ago. Their yarns are hand-spun and hand-dyed with natural dye by women in Peru. They are amazingly soft touch and have beautiful color variations. 

I have left the project halfway through for a while. Actually, I have completed it once then restarted again from the beginning.... Now, it looks perfectly nice! 

Well, what will be the next project?

2 comments:

  1. Any chance you could share the pattern? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reaching out to my blog:)
    I used the pattern from Wool and Gang here http://www.woolandthegang.com/shop/products/tala-tank-top-1?variant_options=1-3
    But I also made some modifications by myself. I will try to post here my modification version of pattern soon!

    ReplyDelete