10/05/2011

It's A Mess...


Last night, my new nice wall wardrobe collapsed with a crash.


Today, I was off. I woke up, had a cup of coffee, rolled up my sleeves and set to work. Cleaned up all the mess from the floor and rebuilt the wall shelf again.

I made two trips to Ace hardware store which is five minutes away with my bike but they gave me wrong anchors. Then I made three trips to the Chinese lumber store which I even didn't know they existed just one block away from my place to get the right anchors.


Then, this is the final look of my wall.


It's a total mess.


But I thank the Chinese man from the lumber store who helped me out. He was very nice to let me try all the anchors and screws which supposed to work for my wall without any charge. And also a man who told me about this lumber store, Oriental Lumber when I was in the Ace hardware sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment