11/26/2011

Happy Thanksgiving! 2011

Bunch of pictures from last Thursday. This was my first Thanksgiving cooking. I had been always at somebody's house for Thanksgiving dinner last three years. I just really wanted to try whole roasted thing this year, so we decided to stay home and cook ourselves!! However, I chose chicken instead of turkey just because I don't like turkey. But honestly, it turned out so right that I picked chicken. It was delicious, and perfect size. I mean, it was still BIG but much smaller than whole turkey! Oh, we had a biggg delicious dinner, so good. I will update some of the recipes some time soon!

Happy Holidays!!!


















1 comment:

  1. Great!!!
    I'm looking forward to seeing the recepi of roasted Chiken:D
    I'll try it for Christmas dinner!!

    ReplyDelete